Guidelines for Kittens And Mutts . Com
The KittensAndMutts.Com web site was created as a place for everyone to discuss kittens and puppies, cats and dogs, and any other pets they want to talk about. In general, this is a family-oriented web site, safe for kids and adults alike. There are a few rules required to keep this web site safe for the little ones, as well as safe for the rest of the community in general. This list of guidelines MUST be followed in all cases, and there will be no exceptions.
1. Current Email Address . You must maintain a
current email address within your KittensAndMutts.Com User Account. If for
any reason an Administrator is unable to contact you due to returned emails,
your KittensAndMutts.Com account may be suspended or removed until you
contact our support team.
2. Personal Conduct . Post language and material suitable for the home or office. Do not post foul language, racial epithets or sexually explicit content in any form. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Remember, children may visit this website, and we reserve the right to edit your posts to remove any offensive language that is not suitable for children. Language filters are in place to remove most offensive language, but they do not and can not catch all occurrences. A moderator can, at their discretion, remove or alter anything they deem offensive or inappropriate. Do not circumvent the language filters by masking words with symbols. This is considered a breach of the user guidelines and appropriate action will be taken.
3. No SPAM. Posting commercial solicitations, advertisements, multi-level marketing, promoting competitive commercial or non-commercial web sites, phone numbers, web site addresses, photos, testimonials or other content promoting a business in which you are involved is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate and possibly permanent revocation of your posting privileges. This includes promotion of companies in return for discounts, favors, free products, promotional links in profiles and signatures, and screen names intended to promote commercial entities. However, we do encourage pet supply companies, breeders and other commercial interests to post here.
4. Vendor Promoting . Recommendations of vendors by users is encouraged, but excessive promotion of vendors (cheer leading) will be viewed as advertising. Please make sure your participation on KittensAndMutts.Com is more than just promoting or advertising for a vendor or product.
5. Personal Items or Animals For Sale . For Sale items or animals are not allowed in the forums of KittensAndMutts.Com. We do have a separate section just for adoptions that will be coming online at a later date, covered by a separate policy available when it goes live.
6. Signatures . Please do not post overly large or obnoxious signatures. Users are here to read the content, not to be annoyed by your signature.
7. Copyright Materials . You may not post any copyrighted material that you do not have rights to. Please link to external articles rather than post them in the forums.
8. Legal Actions .
You may not use this site to discuss or organize any legal action including, but not limited to, class-actions. KittensAndMutts.Com does not give legal advice or host legal discussion. If you have any legal questions or concerns, please consult your attorney.
You may not create posts or threads which discuss or request by-passing payment of online services including, but not limited to, Carfax reports.
9. Issues with Moderation and Site Policy . If a
situation arises in which you have a problem or conflict with the Moderation
Team of KittensAndMutts.Com or KittensAndMutts.Com Site Policy, please
contact an Administrator through email or private messaging systems rather
than in open forum.
If you are a parent: